- Tension, cramping, shooting pains or general soreness in wrists, hands, arms, elbows and shoulders.
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in hands or arms.
- Aches or stiffness in hands, wrists, arms, elbows, shoulders, neck and upper back.
- Cold hands.
- Pain in hands, wrists, fingers, arms or elbows that wakes you up at night.
- Loss of strength or coordination in hands.
- Tightness, stiffness, soreness or burning in the hands, wrists, fingers, forearms, or elbows.
Waking with numb, stiff or extremely cold hands in the morning.
- Upper back, neck and shoulder strain, stiffness or pain when beading or using the computer.
if you see (or feel) the signs and symptoms of a possible RSI, do not hesitate to contact your doctor.