Beading Tools, Beading Supplies and Beading Product Reviews
By Vicki O'Dell
- Seed Bead Basics
- Beading Threads
- Beading Needles
- Other Beading Tools
- Beading Books and Bead-Related Publications
Seed Bead Basics
The basics of seed beads. Seed beads come in so many different shapes, colors, sizes and cuts that it can be hard to keep track of them. These articles about seed beads will give you a foundation on which to build your knowledge of seed beads.
- All About Seed Beads
- Seed Bead Sizes and What They Mean
- Styles of Beads Used for Bead Weaving
- Seed Bead Colors and Finishes
- What are Czech Seed Beads?
- What are Japanese Seed Beads?
- What are Japanese Cylinder Beads?
- What Are Twin Beads?
- What Are Superduos?
- How Many Beads Will I Need?
Using the right thread for your project is very important if you want to enjoy your beadwork. There are many different kinds of beading threads available, so you have a lot to choose from when starting a new project. The bottom line is really to choose a thread that you are comfortable using.
- How to Choose the Right Needle and Thread for Your Beadwork Project
- How to Prepare Nylon Beading Thread
- Power Pro Beading Thread
Beading needles are specially designed to pass through a tiny seed bead many times. There are several different types of needles that are available, so experiment and find out which needle is right for you.
- Milliners Needles
- How to Thread Your Beading Needle
- Users Share Their Tips for Threading Your Beading Needle
Other Beading Tools
There are lots of other beading tools that you can use to make your beadwork time more enjoyable. These include tools like scissors, bead scoops, and reference charts.
Beading Books and Bead-Related Publications
If you are looking for books about beading, there is certainly no shortage of beautiful volumes available at your local bookstore or online. There are also some other great bead-related publications available online.