Use even-count flat peyote stitch to complete this simple pattern. Then, zip-up the first and last rows to create a beaded tube. Slide the tube over your choice of jewelry cord or chain, or string it with 6mm or larger glass beads at both ends.
- 1.8 grams of size 11/0 Delica cylinder beads in light peach satin, DB0821 (A)
- .45 grams of size 11/0 Delica cylinder beads in metallic dark bronze, DB-0022 (B)
- 9 (beads, not grams) size 11/0 Miyuki round seed beads in matte silver lined olive, 11-0026F (C)
- Size D, or equivalent, beading thread of your choice (such as Nymo, Wildfire or FireLine)
- Size 12 beading needle
- Scissors or thread cutter
For an example of a completed tube bead and pattern tips, see the next page.