Ideas for Using Russian Flowers
- These flowers make wonderful brooches and pins. You can work them up in a variety of colors using a variety of seed beads - try using triangle beads instead of hex-cut beads for the second layer of embellishment.
- Use one as the centerpiece for a fabulous corsage-like bracelet.
- Dangle three or four from a netted necklace.
- Make a statement pendant by combining three or four peyote-stitched Russian style leaves in a cluster underneath a flower and hang from a beaded or satin rope.
- Work two in size 15 beads and make a stunning pair of earrings.
- Stitch a Swarovski crystal or gemstone bead as an accent into the center ring.