- 11 Size 14mm Bronze Glass Pearls
- 24 Aluminum Mauve Freshwater Shaped Glass Pearls
- 12 Lt Rose colored 8mm Bicone Swarovski Crystals
- 48 4mm Antique Gold Colored Metal Daisy-Shaped Flat Spacer Beads
- 16 inches Gold-Colored Beadalon size .018", 19 Strand Nylon Covered Bead Stringing Wire
- 1 Gold Colored Fishhook Clasp
- 2 10mm pieces Gold Colored French Wire
- 2 New "Scrimps" Brand Crimps by Beadalon Ask your favorite bead seller to order these for you. You will not, I repeat NOT be sorry!
- the Crimp tubes or Beads of your choice. My preference for traditional crimping is the Twisted Tornado Crimp from Via Murano.
1. Begin your Champagne Pearls Beaded Necklace by rolling out a 16" length of wire from the spool. Do not cut the wire yet, wait until you have completed the stringing of your Champagne Pearl Necklace.
2. Add a gold colored daisy spacer, a matte bronze button shaped glass pearl, a gold colored daisy spacer, a Lt. Rose Swarovski Crystal, a gold colored daisy spacer, another matter bronze button shaped glass pearl, a gold colored daisy spacer and a 14mm Bronze colored Glass Pearl.
3. Repeat this pattern until all bead are strung onto the Beadalon wire.
4. Add one "Scrimps" Crimp unit over the wire, with the flatter side toward the last gold colored daisy spacer you added. Make sure the screw is loosened enough for the "Scrimp" to fit over the wire.
4. Place one piece of French Wire on to the end of the Beadalon wire.
5. Place one end of the Fishhook Clasp over the French Wire, loop it over the hook and pass the end back through the Scrimp crimp unit, just as you would a regular crimp tube or bead.
6.Pull the French wire and clasp snug as you would prior to any other type of crimping and tighten the screw unit into the Scrimp. Add a drop of glue to the screw before tightening if you prefer. I do not so this as I have found the screws to be secure enough on their own.
7. Turn the necklace, cut the wire from the spool, leaving at least 4 inches to work with and repeat from Step 4 above.
If you prefer to use a traditional crimp tube or bead, simply substitute that crimp for the new "Scrimps" Crimp and you're ready to wear your beautiful new Champagne Pearls Beaded Necklace!