Set a place at a table for each guest. Include the following items:
- A piece of Vellux fabric or other beading surface
- Any hardware or stringing medium for the project you will be beading
- The beads or bead kits required for the project
- Extra thread, wire and stringing media placed at each end of the table or with the beading tools
- The bead patterns, tutorials or other handouts
- Thread conditioners, extra crimp beads, French wire, crimp covers and other extras as needed
Place the beading tools and extra items at strategic spots around the table so that each beader may access them. You don't need to supply a full set of tools for each beader as sharing is part of the fun. Oh, and don't forget lighting! If you don't have adequate lighting at the table you'll use, ask your guests to bring along a small task lamp such as a portable Ott-Lite.