This free pattern uses odd count peyote stitch with multiple-drop increases to create symmetrical, semi-circular fans of beadwork that are perfect for earrings.
Here are the beading supplies you'll need:
• Size 12 beading needle.
• Size D, or equivalent, beading thread (such as Nymo, C-Lon, or FireLine) in cream.
• Beading scissors and thread cutter.
• Ear wires of your choice.
• Chain nose pliers for opening and closing the loops on the ear wires.
• Optional beading supplies of your choice, such as a beading mat, thread conditioner, and thread burner.
The bead list and pattern chart are shown on the next page.