Use this pattern to stitch a slinky beaded netting bracelet with picot edges. Continue the pattern (see * for a reference point) to the length of your choice.
The pattern uses the following Miyuki round seed beads, which are enough to make a seven-inch bracelet band:
- 4 grams of size 11/0 in opaque turquoise green, 11-0412 (A)
- 1.65 grams of size 14/0 in opaque light cream, 14-0804 (B)
- 1.2 grams of size 14/0 in opaque dark cream, 14-0809 (C)
- 1 gram size 11/0 in transparent luster champagne, 11-0699 (D)
- 1.1 grams of size 14/0 round seed beads in silver-lined matte rainbow light gold, 14-7633 (E)
For the suggested beading supplies, please see the next page.