- 1 bangle bracelet (please see note)
- 2 colors of size 11 seed beads, 30 grams color A and 5 grams color B
- Wildfire beading thread or other braided thread, 10 lb test, moss green or other color to match or contrast with seed beads
- Size 12 beading needle
- Scissors or thread cutter and/or thread burner
- Chain nose pliers (optional)
Bangle bracelet: the one I used came from a friend who was cleaning out her jewelry box. You can find similar bangles at junk stores, antique shops or flea markets. Similar Lucite bracelets that are extremely lightweight are available from The Beadin' Path
Seed beeds: Beyond Beadery. The two colors that I used in this project are Olive Opaque Luster (color A) and Celadon silver-lined (color B).
Wildfire beading thread: Tapestry Beads
A Note About the Bangle:
When you are choosing a bangle, make sure that you choose one that is approximately 1/2" larger than you would normally wear. When you stitch the seed beads around the bangle, you are adding approximately 1/2" to the inside circumference, which might make it too small for your wrist.