This odd count peyote stitch pattern creates a band of black widow spiders carefully guarding their Halloween pumpkins. Begin reading the pattern at the top, and work your way down.
(Click on the image above for a larger, printable view.)
This pattern was designed for size 11/0 Miyuki Delica cylinder beads in the following colors (or similar colors of your choice):
- Matte opaque light mauve; DB0356 (A)
- Opaque black; DB-0010 (B)
- Silver-lined dark burnt orange; DB-0601 (C)
- Metallic light bronze; DB-0022L (D)
- Silver-lined orange; DB-0045 (E)
- Metallic dark bronze; DB-0022 (F)
Need help getting started with this pattern? Check out my odd-count peyote stitch pattern tutorial.
Other pages in this pattern: