This even-count peyote stitch pattern makes a cute jack-o-lantern bracelet for Halloween. Start at the bottom left corner and repeat the pattern to your desired length. Finish your bracelet with a crystal bead and loop clasp. The clasp adds about 3/4 inch to the total length of the bracelet.
- Related video: How to Do Even-Count Flat Peyote Stitch
- Download the pattern as a PDF for personal, noncommercial use.
If you have trouble downloading the pattern, please make sure you have an updated version of Adobe Reader.
Bead List and Key
The following size 11/0 Delica cylinder beads are enough to make a bracelet band that is about 7 inches long.
- About 2.5 grams of opaque plum; I.D. DB0662 (A)
- About 1.2 grams of opaque orange; DB0722 (B)
- About 1.3 grams of opaque white; DB200 (C)
- About 0.4 grams of opaque black; DB10 (D)
- About 0.2 grams of opaque pumpkin; DB0653 (E)
These colors are normally available at Fire Mountain Gems.
- Learn about the terms and annotations used in beading patterns.
Naturally, you'll need your essential beadweaving supplies. You'll also need size D (or 6-pound) beading thread and a size 10 or size 12 beading needle.