- 100 Swarovski crystal bicones, 4mm
- 1 gram size 11 Japanese cylinder beads
- Sterling silver or gold filled clasp of your choice
- Your favorite beading thread - Nymo, Silamide, S-Lon, Wildfire or Fireline
- Thread cutter or scissors
- Size 12 beading needle
For the bracelet I made in this tutorial, I used 4mm Erinite crystal bicones and transparent matte Jade green Delica beads, DB #767.
You can adjust the length of the bracelet by increasing or decreasing the number of units you make for the base of the bracelet.