- DB 726, Opaque dark blue: 14 grams
- DB 602, Silver lined red: 7 grams
- DB 023, Opaque metallic rainbow light bronze: 9 grams
- Beading thread of your choice (Wildfire 10 lb. test or Fireline 10 lb. test are recommended)
- Clasp of your choice
You will also need the following tools:
- Size 12 beading needle
- Scissors, thread cutter or thread burner
- Flat nose pliers (optional but helpful)
This pattern was designed using flat even count peyote stitch.
You can adjust the bracelet to make it longer or shorter by simply repeating the pattern as you go. Please note that if you choose to make a longer bracelet, you will need larger quantities of Delica beads.
Images 1-6 of 6
- Graphic Index
- Text Index