This is the download page for the even-count tubular peyote stitch maple leaf pattern. It creates a tube of beadwork for an amulet bag pouch that measures about 1.5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. (Stay tuned for the fringe and strap, coming soon.)
Note: If you have trouble dowloading the PDF pattern, please make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
Bead List and Key
The pouch portion of the amulet bag depicted in this pattern uses the following size 11/0 Miyuki Delica cylinder beads:
- About 6 grams of opaque cream AB; I.D. DB0157 (A)
- About 0.8 grams of silver-lined dark burnt orange; DB0601 (B)
- About 0.55 grams of white-lined topaz AB; DB1778 (C)
- About 0.35 grams of opaque chartreuse luster; DB0262 (D)
Look for these colors online at Caravan Beads, or substitute them with similar colors of your choice.
- Learn about the terms and annotations used in beading patterns.
As always, you'll need your kit of essential beadweaving supplies. You'll also need size D (or 6-pound) nylon beading thread (such as Nymo) and a size 10 beading needle.
- Learn how to add beaded fringe to your amulet bag.