CzechMates are specialty glass two-hole beads. They're relatively new to the current market (they were previously manufactured in the 1930s), and so can be a little challenging to find. If your local bead store doesn't carry them, check this list of reputable online suppliers.
To suggest a supplier for this list, please email me at email@example.com.
- bello modo (a favorite of many About.com Beadwork readers) has a nice selection.
- Robin's Beads is a U.K. vendor that carries some of the most popular colors and finishes.
- Rings&Things carries a decent selection. (Note: When this list was last updated, Rings&Things had a $25.00 minimum order requirement.)
- Take Flight Beads, a Canada based shop on Etsy, carries several colors of CzechMates. The owner invites beaders to contact her with any special requests.
- abeadstore carries several colors in their two-hole Czech beads category.
- Whimbeads has put together a nice selection.
- UBeadIt has quite a few colors and finishes in stock. Unless otherwise specified, their prices should be per strand of 50 beads.
- Cranberry Beads in Australia now carries them, under the heading "2 Hole Tiles."
- Czechbeads.com (Starman, Inc.) is the primary wholesale supplier of CzechMates, with an amazing selection of colors and designer finishes.
If you find a broken link on this page, please report it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.