Test Your Overall Beadiness - A Fun Beady GameDateline: 06/07/01
There are nor real right or wrong answers. Just think about the questions, and give it your best shot. No answer is too strange, creative, silly, interesting or just plain weird! Winners will be drawn at random, so no entries will be disqualified! Have fun!
1. List 3 items you need in order to put the finishing touches on a necklace.
2. What are the 5 most unusual but beadily-useful items in your bead box (or on your bead table)?
3. You accidentally spill the beads into the spaghetti sauce you're cooking. Do you head for the strainer and sink, or just toss the mess?
4. Just what the heck is a Druk, anyway?
5. Wax versus Thread Heaven - which works better for picking up spilled beads?
6. You are making a spiral bracelet. How many colors (minimum) do you need? How many maximum? Is there a maximum number of bead colors in the known universe?
7. Cats and Beads - Good Company or Major Disaster?
8. Ditto kids.
9. Do you own more jewelry that you plan to take apart for the beads, than you do jewelry that you wear regularly? 10. If you could only OWN one type of bead, what would it be?
11. If you could BE one type of bead, what would it be? 12. And if you, as a bead, could be included in a beadwork project, what would that project be? OK! Email your answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to note "contest" in the subject box I'd love to hear what you have to say, and will publish a list of all entries! It will be anonymous, so have no fear, but do have fun!