1. Two colors of size 11/0 seed beads or Delica beads. The bracelet pictured uses green seed beads and purple Delicas.
2. Five or six slightly larger beads or crystals depending on the size of your wrist. Choose a color that would look good with your flower color. The bracelet pictured uses red transparent pony beads.
3. A clasp. A lobster claw works well.
4. Nymo beading thread. Choose a color that compliments the color of your beads.
5. Size 12 beading needle.
6. Bees Wax or Thread Heaven
Here are the complete instructions for making the Adorable Pansy Bracelet" including a step-by-step graph for this fun beaded bracelet.