- The monthly online magazine Soda Lime Times is giving away a free download of its Greatest Hits...so far issue. Get it on CraftGossip. (Even if you don't make glass beads, you'll drool over the gorgeous photos.)
- AllFreeBeadedJewelry.com is giving away a French Knitter bead jewelry maker. I haven't tried this little device yet, but it looks interesting. It enables you to make beaded knitted ropes without knitting in the traditional sense. Entries for the giveaway close on May 7, so now's your last chance to enter.
- Bead-patterns.com is accepting entries until May 31 for its "Spring & Summer Inspired" beading contest. People's Choice and Category winners will be judged during the first two weeks of June. Winners will receive bragging rights and valuable gift certificates. (Find more ongoing contests in my Beading Design Contest directory.)
- Nina Designs invites you to pin images of their flower designs on Pinterest -- for a chance to win $160 worth of beautiful Nina Designs components!
- Beading Babes is a fun, low pressure challenge group organized by Karyn of Releases by Rufydoof, and to join all you need to do is participate. This month's challenge is to take a stab at the beautiful Echos of Nefertiti necklace pattern from Bead&Button magazine. Read more about Beading Babes here.
- Comment on Beadaholique's blog, Strung Out, before Wednesday afternoon for a chance to win a full $200 worth of high-quality Nunn designs components.
- Also at Beadaholique, enter the May Flowers design contest for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate.
Graphic by PixelEmbargo, via Crestock
Connect With Beadwork: