- The U.K. magazine Make Jewellery is accepting votes in 15 categories for its annual awards event. Stop by to select your choice of best supplier, new product, beading book and more.
- On Tuesday (May 1) Jennifer will post three color palettes inspired by reader photos on the Beading Daily blog -- and challenge you to create something with beads using one of those palettes. You have until the end of May to enter, and a photo of your work might just make its way into Jennifer's blog. Learn more.
- Stacy over at Bead & Button has another great update on the Bead-It-Forward quilts.
- Splendor in the Glass is having a Spring Sale on unique vintage components.
- Michelle Mach is launching a giveaway of the book Polymer Clay Beads by Grant Diffendaffer on Tuesday (May 1). Watch for the blog post on Tuesday and leave a comment for a chance to win.
Got a beady tip to share for next week's Beady Happenings? Let me know!
Connect With Beadwork:
Graphic by PixelEmbargo, via Crestock