Here's a brief round-up of interesting happenings in the beading world this week.
- Miyuki is releasing 30 new colors of Tila beads, and bello modo (which already carries a ton of colors) will have them available soon. (I think it may be time for some new Tila patterns around here.)
- Speaking of bello modo, if you like them on Facebook this week, you'll be entered to win a free copy of the Africa and Scandinavia beading pattern book by Swarovski.
- Sharon of Lunar Light Studio designed a beaded cuff that was awarded runner up in Craftsy's Spring Fling Contest. Congrats, Sharon!
- Fusion Beads is giving away a big stash of Vintaj brass and copper components. Just leave a comment on their blog post before Friday, April 27, to enter.
- If you'd like to try some wire work, stop by the Lark Crafts blog where they're offering two free project PDFs from the book Making Wire & Bead Jewelry by Janice Berkebile and Tracy Stanley.
- There's just one week left of this year's Beading for a Cure Auction. Check out the current listings.
- Bead & Button is putting the finishing touches on this year's Bead-It-Forward squares, which received over 950 entries! You can admire some previews on their Facebook page.
Have a tip for a future Beady Happenings? Be sure to send it my way.
Connect With Beadwork: